12.21.2013

For those of you reading this from below freezing temperatures, I apologize.
I am currently posting from the motorhome where it's a chilly 48 degrees outside at midnight. I cannot complain, because back home it's 27 degrees and it's been snowing today. 
I was not built for cold, which gives meaning to the feelings of happiness that I'm currently feeling.
Since I'm off of twitter, I'm attempting to get back into the blogging world. Forgive me for my many mistakes.
anyways. 
The good news: I'm out of Utah for the next 5 months.
The bad news: This is way harder than I thought.
Leaving home was quite bitter sweet. I'm happy to be going on to a bigger adventure, but leaving my friends behind has been much more challenging than I thought it was going to be. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't shed a couple tears as we got on the freeway on the way out of town. This is the end of an era for me, and it's really weird. I'll only be gone for 4 months, but that's 4 months of uncertainty. 
life begins at the end of your comfort zone

I came into this thinking that I was so ready to go and so ready to leave home. But I realized how much I'm going to miss everyone, and that's what's been so hard. 
Well, it's too late to turn back now. 
see ya never utah. 

yes my arm is 20 feet long why do you ask 

About me

About me

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe and Follow

Blog Archive

recent posts

ads

Like us on Facebook