7.04.2013

high school gradute

as usual, i'm a little late on the blogging scene.
we graduated - the class of 2013 is done with high school for the rest of forever. is that incredible or what?
graduation was on May 30th, and it was quite a big deal. my grandparents and brother came up from arizona to watch me walk through the O, and a major celebration was enjoyed by all. my sweet cousin mary graduated from Lehi High at 12 the same day, so it's only logical that there was a large eating party after. we had a delicious bbq back at our house - overall a very great day. 

just to let the record reflect - i started this post about a month ago, and i'm just now getting around to posting it. bless my sweet little heart.

up next: cayman islands.








About me

About me

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe and Follow

Blog Archive

recent posts

ads

Like us on Facebook