10.14.2013

As I'm standing in the Starbucks line in the Oakland airport, my mind wandered to my long forgotten and quite neglected blog. So whats the best thing to do? Blog in line. It doesnt get more white girl than this. I'm tellin ya. 
Fall break was this last weekend, and it's been so incredibly nice to have a break from school. College is hard, people. ITS HARD. 
My parents decided to a little insane and get a toterhome which is basically a semi truck with a motorhome trailer in the back. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. So we packed up and came to Lake Tahoe - which was not our original plan. We had planned to go to Yosemite, but our dear sweet government decided to stop functioning. So onward to Lake Tahoe. We spent 2 night there, and it was incredibly beautiful. California is the land of plenty, I'm tellin ya. 
After night 2, we headed out to Monterey, which is about 4 hours away. See "camped" for two nights out there as well, and now I'm flying solo back to Provo. My dear parents are making the long trek back to Arizona later this afternoon, and I can't help but feel that I dodged a bullet..
Over all, this fall break was so great. Spending quality time with my famy is always a fun and interesting adventure. Because in the end, friends may come and friends may go, but you'll always have your family. 




















About me

About me

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe and Follow

Blog Archive

recent posts

ads

Like us on Facebook