3.31.2014

In case you guys were curious, it's the second to last Monday here on the island of O'ahu.
That means there are 10 days left, and I'm going to write on every single one of them.
Today was average. It was my last business class, and one of my last Art History classes. This means that I have only a couple more assignments until I'm home free. Let me lay it out for you

TUESDAY
Econ class + quiz
Book of Mormon + 1 assignment
Crossfit

WEDNESDAY
Art History + 2 quizzes
Crossfit

THURSDAY
Econ class + quiz
Book of Mormon
Crossfit

FRIDAY
No class - BEACH DAY
Econ group assignment due
Business assignment due
Art History paper due
Crossfit

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
General conference, treat blowout, stairway to heaven

MONDAY
Art History + quiz
Crossfit

TUESDAY
Econ class + 1 quiz
BOOK OF MORMON FINAL
Crossfit

WEDNESDAY
ART HISTORY FINAL
BUSINESS FINAL DUE
Crossfit

THURSDAY
ECON FINAL
Last day of Crossfit

FLIGHT HOME + DRIVE TO DISNEYLAND

Of course there's the occasional assignment that I forget about - sue me.
I'm sad to leave, but at the same time I'm excited to be home in familiar territory. I'm excited for conference - it will be weird to be away from home, but I know it will be a lot of fun. 
Send a couple prayers this way to help me through finals week (also to help with my flight anxiety)


About me

About me

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe and Follow

Blog Archive

recent posts

ads

Like us on Facebook