1.15.2014

The life of a college student is a hard one. Between going to 2 classes a day and making time for food, what else can I do with my day? (I'm being completely sarcastic)
I have too much time on my hands, but lets remember that it's the beginning of the semester. The homework hasn't started yet and classes are still a little unorganized, meaning that by this time next week, I'll be begging for some free time to go to the beach.
As I said, classes have begun. They started last Monday. Duh. 
My class schedule is not something that I would have picked if I didn't have to. The classes all start at really weird times, meaning that I have a lot of loafing around to do in the dorm room. When I registered, none of the earlier classes were available, much to my despair. This means that on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, my classes start at like 1:20. I then have my art history class that starts at 3:40 and gets out at 5:10. YEAH I KNOW ITS AWFUL. All of my friends are in class that early, meaning that I have nowhere to go and no one to see. I'm too scared to go anywhere by myself, so I'm confined to the campus. I live a hard life, right? Tuesdays and Thursdays are a little better; my first class starts at 9:20 and gets out at 10:50. Then I have Book of Mormon that stars at 12:10 and gets out at 1:10. So I'm done relatively early. Could I be missing the days of UVU when I was done with class by 10 almost every day? Maybe.
Classes have been good so far. I think that my hardest class will be Economics. On the Provo campus, it's the most failed course that they offer. Sounds reassuring doesn't it? The next class that may be difficult is Business, but it's just something that I'll have to power through, ya know? I may have forgotten to mention that I'm currently majoring in marketing. So I have no option but to suffer through it. 
The weather is still unreal. There's sunshine and warmth every day, and we've only had one downpour, if you could even call it that. It rains just long enough to ruin your hair and then it quits. Typical right?
Forgive me for the lack of posting, but really nothing has happened. I've gone to the beach, gotten a tan (sunburn) and gone to class. I can't complain - I'm in paradise. This weekend, some friends and I are planning on renting a car to take up to the north shore and go beach hopping. This is something I'm super excited for, but it also means that I have to drudge through my classes and end the week. Thank goodness it's wednesay. 2 days left.
There's devotionals every Tuesday and a fireside almost every sunday. I have a calling in my new ward, but I attended a different ward this past week so I have no idea what it is. The mystery of it all, ya know?





my good looking friend ammon 




if you think that you'll be watching frozen on your laptop alone in one of the lounges, you are very very wrong.

About me

About me

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe and Follow

Blog Archive

recent posts

ads

Like us on Facebook